Benny May 27, 2016
In this video we highlighted the operations and services of the Kill Devil Hills Animal Control Division, which is located at 701 Bermuda Bay Boulevard. The video was created through the Town's partnership with Gov-Ed Television. For more information on KDH Animal Control, please visit the Town website at www.kdhnc.com or by calling Animal Control at 252-480-4047.
Benny May 6, 2016
It was an absolute pleasure for us to film the Outer Banks Senior Games this year. Thanks to Dare County for providing us with an awesome script and schedule to capture as much as we could. Each year the Older Adult Services Department presents the games, an exciting way for those over the age of 50 to compete in a wide range of sporting events and artistic performances. Enjoy!
Benny May 3, 2016
The Town of Duck in the Outer Banks is unique in its small-town feel, and residents and visitors love walking through the village center to do their shopping and sight-seeing. With all this pedestrian traffic, safety is of the upmost importance, and we have made several informational videos detailing this. This segment in particular was really fun to make!
Benny Mar 21, 2016
- Animal Control | Town of Kill Devil Hills
- Keeping up with Your Flood Insurance | Town of Manteo
- Outer Banks Senior Games | Dare County
- Nags Head Drone Regulations | Town of Nags Head
- Crosswalk Safety | Town of Duck
- The Sea Ranch Resort | Outer Banks History
- Umbrella Consultants | Animation
- Estuarine Monitoring | Town of Duck