Benny Jun 5, 2017
We are always proud to present the latest episode of Dare Education Awareness!
In this video you will see how Dare County is helping our citizens get better skills for their future.
- furniture building at First Flight High School
- Kid Wind Competition at UNC Coastal Studies Institute
- How to obtain a four-year degree in Dare county through the College of The Albemarle and NC Wesleyan College
Benny Apr 5, 2017
Not only do we love shooting Regulator Marine boats speeding across the ocean but we also enjoy filming them in the factory.
Brand Development with Videos
As a business owner most people only see the finished product!
However, when you have a growing brand and you need to grow your loyal and faithful clients, like Regulator Marine, based out of Edenton, NC. You want to show the skill and craftsmanship of your personal boat building process!
Check out these two new videos that show the process of building a tuna door.
A post shared by Regulator Marine (@regulatormarine) on
Benny Mar 31, 2017
To restore and preserve our fragile coastline, the towns of Duck, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, and Dare County are implementing critical beach nourishment projects in 2017. We worked with GovEd Television to produce this informational video.
For more information, please visit www.MoreBeachtoLove.com
Benny Dec 12, 2016
How great is it when John McCord from the Coastal Studies Institute hands over footage of 700 foot deep shipwrecks. Not to mention, recently discoverd wrecks from World War II and the Battle of the Atlantic. We are always excited and proud to work on these projects! Check this short highlight version out for Dare Education Awareness and there will be longer videos to come.
Benny Dec 3, 2016
We were asked by Dare County to create an animated video about occupancy tax for the Gov-Ed Television.
At first we were a bit nervous that we wouldn't be able to convey the information in an entertaining fashion. But creative heads, especially Chris and Dave, prevailed!
Take a look and see how your normal boring tax conversations now become fun and engaging. That's how most enjoy learning about the mundane topics involved.
Benny Oct 11, 2016
Hurricane Matthew caused disastrous flooding in Nags Head, North Carolina as well as the rest of the Outer Banks. We captured some of the damage via aerial and ground.
- Episode 35 of Dare Education Awareness
- Regulator Marine | Behind the Scenes Videos
- More Beach to Love | Dare County
- Discovering the Wrecks of the KS520 Convoy | CSI
- Dare County Occupancy Tax | Animation Video
- Destination Dare | Episode 32
- College of The Albemarle | Hospitality and Tourism Certification
- Hurricane Matthew Aftermath Aerial | Nags Head, NC