Benny Dec 12, 2016
How great is it when John McCord from the Coastal Studies Institute hands over footage of 700 foot deep shipwrecks. Not to mention, recently discoverd wrecks from World War II and the Battle of the Atlantic. We are always excited and proud to work on these projects! Check this short highlight version out for Dare Education Awareness and there will be longer videos to come.
Benny Dec 3, 2016
Benny Oct 11, 2016
Hurricane Matthew caused disastrous flooding in Nags Head, North Carolina as well as the rest of the Outer Banks. We captured some of the damage via aerial and ground.
Benny Aug 4, 2016
The Dare County Boat Builders Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving Dare County’s boat building heritage by actively supporting the students and families within its community. Each year they hold the Carolina Boat Builders Fishing Tournament to help raise scholarship money for local students. With the help of Bayliss Boatworks and Dare County Schools we were able to tell the story for Gov-Ed Television.
Benny Jul 13, 2016
The Association of Community Cancer Centers has named The Outer Banks Hospital a 2016 ACCC Innovator Award winner for the cancer prevention initiative that centered on hpv vaccination. We produced this video to show how the idea was born to embark on the endeavor and how community partnership made it a success.
- Discovering the Wrecks of the KS520 Convoy | CSI
- Dare County Occupancy Tax | Animation
- Destination Dare | Episode 32
- College of The Albemarle | Hospitality and Tourism Certification
- Hurricane Matthew Aftermath Aerial | Nags Head, NC
- Dare County Advisory Boards and Committees
- Carolina Boat Builders Tournament | Dare County Boat Builders Foundation
- ACCC Innovator Award | Outer Banks Hospital